Apache 1.3.27

PHP 4.3.3

PHPMYADMIN 2.5.3

MYSQL 4.0.15

My problem is;

With EasyPhp menu, I choise Administator, PhpAdmin, Gestion BDD.

Then I tried to set a password on my database and I receive the following
message.

#1045 - Accès refusé pour l'utilisateur: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (mot de passe:
NON)

I read the the Mysql document. Then I set on my config.inc.php the password
parameter equal to the password I tried to initiate on my database.

Then I trie to goback to Gestion BDD and all time I receive the screen
message #1045.

Other way, I would like to ignore the password I entered on my database to
continue my job.

Could you give me the solution? Thank’s

Bests regard.

Philippe Cabet