>We are planning to move on to MySQL.
>Could you send us your opinions about MtSQL. It will greatly help us to
>make decision and to use MySQL.

I love MySQL.. but there are others too. I think their are still some pros
and cons.. given time I think the pros will increase..
Although other databases might have some appealing pros.. the question is
how important they are to you.. and how bad are the cons..
Sorry, but I cannot answer that question. That's up to you..

Which database to choose does depend on your needs. If you want to let PHP
interact with MySQL you'll find lots of code already written by others..
free to use.. many PHP functions..
How important it is.. well.. once again.. thats up to you to decide.

Not much fun in talking about this.. if you search this lists archive you
will find quite a few discussions.. and comparisons..

Remember every list will find it's "own" database the very very very best..

Bye,

B.

who sometimes like to play the devils advocate