Connecticut

TABLE 2

Far North
New England
Pacific Coast
South
Southwest
Rocky Mountains

If I had put all of the above in one table, then it
would be easy to display them like this:

FAR NORTH
Alaska
NEW ENGLAND
Connecticut

But if I normalize my data, then I have to figure out
how to make "FAR NORTH" from Table 2 display in a row
just ahead of Alaska.

How do you do that? Should I ask this on a PHP forum,
or is this something people do with MySQL? Or can you
use either one?

Thanks.

http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/intro-to-normalization.html

http://www.geoworld.org/about/guide/world/eur/remote.php?