Russell E Glaue wrote:

'order' is a reserved word.
I would rename that field, pronto!
In my opinion the bug is not in mysqldump, but in mysql allowing you to use a fieldname that is a reserved word.
And yes I know about the backticks that mysqlcc uses, but surely this causes more problems than it solves. See above example.

So if a word is reserved, a table with that same spelling cannot exist?

That's right. You can't ( you *shouldn't* be able to ) use reserved for table or field names.

If this is so, then why did mysql allow it to be created?

I really don't know. See my above comments.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer