What can i do?? Do i set some variables??
My ini files:

#This File was made using the WinMySQLAdmin 1.4 Tool
#2004-11-08 23:39:15
#Uncomment or Add only the keys that you know how works.
#Read the MySQL Manual for instructions
[mysqld]
basedir=D:/MySQL/MySQL Server 4.1
#bind-address=10.1.10.34
datadir=D:/MySQL/MySQL Server 4.1/data
#language=D:/MySQL/MySQL Server 4.1/share/your language directory
#slow query log#=
#tmpdir#=
#port=3306
#set-variable=key_buffer=16M
[WinMySQLadmin]
Server=D:/MySQL/MySQL Server 4.1/bin/mysqld-nt.exe
user=****
password=****