Jochem van Dieten wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:42:29 +0000, Stephen Moretti (cfmaster) wrote:

Why is this list reply to sender and not reply to list?

Why don't you read the FAQ?

Ah right. I see - a 2 year old article - http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
Completely disagree with this in terms of mail list management, especially when you read through the "interesting" summary, but I'll bow to mysql.com feelings on this.

Still it :
It is really bl.... annoying
Does mean that the list archive is incomplete and therefore less useful.
Does mean that I have to waste time cleaning up after this one list when I have quite enough email to handle as it is.

But as I say I'll bow to mysql.com's beliefs and drop it.

Stephen

--
Registration for MX Europe 2005 is now open. http://www.mxeurope.org/go/registration

Early bird discounts available.