Hi.

As Shawn Green said:

"I read through every TODO listed in the manual and didn't see it there. I also
queried the Bugs list looking for any other issue or feature requests that were
similar but didn't find any others. So, I assume that the problem is still in
the analysis phase (or is still waiting to be analyzed) and once that is
finished, the development team will make a choice of whether or not to
implement the suggestion. When that decision occurs, there could be a note
added to the Bug (feature request)  explaining the decision (especially if the
decision was "no")."

Also he pointed me to http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=6256.

        Thanks to Shawn for good advices.

       <___/   www.mysql.com