Have you tried DBDesigner4 by fabForce?

Andreas Ahlenstorf wrote:

Hi!

I'm looking for a good graphical database designer, supporting the latest stable release of MySQL, MyISAM and InnoDB tables and foreign keys. So far there are a lot of products. But I need one, which runs on Windows and MacOS X. Do you have a good suggestion?

Regards,
Andreas

-- Kind Regards Schalk Neethling Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize Tel: +27125468436 Fax: +27125468436 email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Global: www.volume4.com

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.