I've had this going over on the php-general list.
Thought I would throw it out here . Running PHP 4.0.22

Keep getting this error -
SELECT PostStart, JobTitle, Industry, LocationState,
VendorID FROM VendorJobsSELECT PostStart, JobTitle,
Industry, LocationState, VendorID FROM VendorJobsWHERE
VendorJobs.Industry = '2','3','4','5'Query failed: You
have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near '.Industry = '2','3','4','5''
at line 2

The first is the printout of my statement followed by
the mysql_error .
Here is my code.  This is driving me nuts.  Sorry

$sql = "SELECT PostStart, JobTitle, Industry,
LocationState, VendorID
        FROM VendorJobs";
echo $sql;
//if ($Ind)
$sql .= "WHERE VendorJobs.Industry = $s_Ind";

As you can see above s_ind is an array , comma
delimited.  To me this all looks fine. to the parser,
well ;)

Stuart