From: Heikki Tuuri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 11:32 AM
To: Boyd E. Hemphill
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Moving innodb from Linux to Windows

Boyd,

please send this correspondence to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Right,

lower_case_table_names=2

does not work with InnoDB. I guess the way for you is then to use

lower_case_table_names=1

on both Unix and Windows. The drawback is that table dumps will have the
name in lower case.

Note that, according to SQL standards, a database server should convert all
table names to UPPER CASE by default.

My RENAME TABLE advice was for the case where you already have some tables,
and want to make them to conform to lower_case_table_names=1.

Regards,

Heikki