From: Eve Atley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 12:14 PM
To: 'Adam'; 'MySQL General'
Subject: RE: Trying to dump from GUI client

I am trying MySQL Query Browser, but I get this error...

SELECT * INTO OUTFILE 'c:\temp\candidate.txt'
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"'
LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'
FROM candidate;

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'wowdba'@'%' (Using password: YES)

...even though I am logged in via the client.