No, but it will tell you how to compute the field or, maybe, change your design!

You definitely need an update statement, something like:
update <table name> set DaysLeft=wathever your figure out from your reading.

Now how to run this automatically?  Well I do not know if you are
using MS WIndows or Linux.

For MS WIndows I cannot really help you!  Probably using the "at" command.

Under Linux you can use cron to automatically start mysql
with your update statement.  You can run it as often as you wish.
The command might look like: mysql -u<user> -p<password> -e "update ..."

Bernard