From: Luke Venediger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 18 november 2004 12:35
To: Jonas Ladenfors
Cc: Peter Lovatt; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Row level security requirements, can I still use MySQL?

Hi,

I think Peter's suggesting you implement that security model in your
application, rather than in the database server. Apart from probably
not supporting such a security model, it's easier to audit user
activity if you are controlling the security model.

Cheers,
Luke Venediger.

Get Firefox Browser! Reclaim the web. http://getfirefox.com/