http://www.yohng.com/phpm/phpm.htm#_Toc42628370

    Enabling MySQL API support for Microsoft Windows

    " When running Microsoft Windows, you may run into several issues with PHP
itself and MySQL. While C compiler is an essential part of most POSIX-
    compatible operating systems, Windows system typically doesn't contain any
compiler installed. Anyway, compiling PHP under Windows is pain, if you never
did this before; so consider downloading Win32-precompiled version from PHP
site. "

    " The Win32-precompiled version is available for download from official PHP
site, and contains MySQL support integrated. "

    I couldnt find any Win32-Precompiled Version from Php.net;

    Thank you,
    Regards
    Shiva

    ps:-
    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/PHP_problems.html

    Still i couldnt fix the problem.

    21.3.1 Common Problems with MySQL and PHP
      a.. Error: "Maximum Execution Time Exceeded" This is a PHP limit; go into
the `php.ini' file and set the maximum execution time up from 30 seconds to
something higher, as needed. It is also not a bad idea to double the RAM
allowed per script to 16MB instead of 8MB.
      b.. Error: "Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function
mysql_connect() in .." This means that your PHP version isn't compiled with
MySQL support. You can either compile a dynamic MySQL module and load it into
PHP or recompile PHP with built-in MySQL support. This is described in detail
in the PHP manual.
      c.. Error: "undefined reference to `uncompress'" This means that the
client library is compiled with support for a compressed client/server
protocol. The fix is to add -lz last when linking with -lmysqlclient.