Hello.

  The SELECT ... INTO OUTFILE 'file_name' form of SELECT writes the selected

rows to a file. And LOAD DATA INFILE. See:

   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/SELECT.html

   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/LOAD_DATA.html

Also you may use mysqldump utility. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqldump.html

Be aware of case-sensivity problem:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Name_case_sensitivity.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com