What I have been asking for... is that the upgrade does not tell me
*HOW* to install this upgrade. WHich file I should download etc.... I
do not see this under the UPGRADE section... That is what I have been
asking....

Also, it says on the manual (section 2.10) ""It is a good idea to
rebuild and reinstall the Perl DBD::mysql module
whenever you install a new release of MySQL. The same applies to other
MySQL interfaces as well, such as the PHP mysql extension and the
Python MySQLdb module. "    However I do not know how to do this and
was asking how to for PHP 4.