MySQL 4.0.14
InnoDB (File size as it stands at present) = 6 GB
We have tried move the data folder from one hard disk
to another still the same problem.  We really are in
need of help here.  Is there any size limit in InnoDB?

I did ask this before, I did get some reponse thank
you.  But due to the nature of the problem I'm give it
another try.

On trying to start Mysqld-nt --console the following
appears.

InnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.
InnoDB: If this error appears when you are creating an
InnoDB database,
InnoDB: the problem may be that during an earlier
attempt you managed
InnoDB: to create the InnoDB data files, but log file
creation failed.
InnoDB: If that is the case, please refer to section
3.1 of
InnoDB: http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html
041123 13:38:36  Can't init databases
041123 13:38:36  Aborting

041123 13:38:36  InnoDB: Warning: shutting down a not
properly started
                 InnoDB: or created database!
041123 13:38:36  mysqld-nt: Shutdown Complete

regards