Very good feedback on multiple books.  Thank you.  So many good choices.
 If only I had time to read them all...

Jonathan

Kieran Kelleher wrote:
>This is my favorite advanced MySQL book. It's by Jeremy Zawodny (looks

>after MySQL installations for Yahoo.com) (fix the link if it wordwraps

>in this email):
>http://www.amazon.com:80/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596003064/kieranwebobje-20?
>creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1
>
>-Kieran

I have mysql from Paul Duboir, 2nd ed here.  Very complete.  However, I
like "high performance mysql more because it is close to what I do -
sysadmin/dba".  I also read MySQL enterprise solutions.  Good, but I
like the two others more.