i have mysql server located in in machine that used Red Hat 8.0
and my mysql server version was 3.23.58. I am trying to connect
using my machine..And currently i used Red Hat Fedora...But when
i am trying to connect to mysql server i got this error
message.....

"ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query"

And i am also trying to killall my mysqld and start the mysql
server through mysql kernel....

/usr/libexec/mysql -Sg --user=root&

After that, when i tried to reconnect it, it's hang up
!.....nothing to be done and i need to start my machine back to
run mysql...

Can anyone help me?...Do u guys have any idea?...

Thanks !