Hi,

I know this is not the exact topic of the list but I am sure some people
from this list spend some time on it.

I am new to VC++ but getting better indeed. I need help on how to connect to
MySQL server.

I need a connector and an example. It must be free because this is a student
project :)

So far, I have tried http://myweb.hinet.net/home4/s630417/ (Code Lib .NET)
but it only supports 4.1 or above.  I do not want to upgrade and you all
know why.

Here is my box info:
- Microsoft Development Enviroment 2003 version 7.1.3088
- Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 version 1.1.4322 SP1
- Windows 2000 Professional
- MySQL v4.0.22
- MyODBC 3.51.10 (which is not working very well I do not know why so I
prefer File DSN if ODBC is needed.

If any body point me to a free tool or an example that would be very nice.

Regards...