RTFL.  THIS HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED TWICE BEFORE. If you have problems
with the answers, address the answers. Stop re-posting!!!

1. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Silent_column_changes.html

2. The physical sequencing of the records on disk is out of the
administrator's control.

3. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Date_and_time_type_overview.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Using_DATE.html

Shawn Green