You did not get an answer because you did not follow directions in how
to post a problem report.

We don't know what kernel you are running , and what compiler you are
using.

How did you install it?
If from sources, and assuming the mysqlprefix was /usr/local/mysql:

Make sure you have a mysql user in your /etc/password file.

chown -R mysql /usr/local/mysql

mysql_install_db --user=mysql