Well, let me begin again..

I´m new in a corporation and my jobs is deal with mysql.

We had, running mysqld 4.1.7 and using Innodb for a database of
4.7GB~. But some time inserting data into it, the server crashed.

So i get the server do analyze it.

When i get to the server the mysqld(config-file,errorfile)was ready
removed and only ibdata1 file was in hd.
I installed mysqld now and I tryed to put ibdata1 into /data files.
When i did this i started the daemon and i get some errors( Ill paste
all errors at the end of the post) . Then i tryed to add into my.ini
the following parameter:
innodb_force_recovery =1. And i get new errors. I tryed change the
value for 2, and 3 respectively.
The only thing i´ve changed at my.ini was this one above.

Now i´m pasting the FULL content of errorlog.

I aprecciate your help and thanks for attention,

==========Begin Error log===============

----> I pasted the ibdata1 at /data directory
041125 15:22:18  InnoDB: Log file .\ib_logfile0 did not exist: new to be created
InnoDB: Setting log file .\ib_logfile0 size to 5 MB
InnoDB: Database physically writes the file full: wait...
041125 15:22:18  InnoDB: Log file .\ib_logfile1 did not exist: new to be created
InnoDB: Setting log file .\ib_logfile1 size to 5 MB
InnoDB: Database physically writes the file full: wait...
InnoDB: Cannot initialize created log files because
InnoDB: data files are corrupt, or new data files were
InnoDB: created when the database was started previous
InnoDB: time but the database was not shut down
InnoDB: normally after that.
041125 15:22:18 [ERROR] Can't init databases
041125 15:22:18 [ERROR] Aborting
041125 15:22:18 [Note] mysqld: Shutdown complete

----> the part bellow i tryed to use innodb_force_recovery = 1
InnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.
InnoDB: If this error appears when you are creating an InnoDB database,
InnoDB: the problem may be that during an earlier attempt you managed
InnoDB: to create the InnoDB data files, but log file creation failed.
InnoDB: If that is the case, please refer to
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Error_creating_InnoDB.html
041125 15:27:14 [ERROR] Can't init databases
041125 15:27:14 [ERROR] Aborting

041125 15:27:14 [Note] mysqld: Shutdown complete

----> the part bellow i tryed to use innodb_force_recovery = 2
InnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.
InnoDB: If this error appears when you are creating an InnoDB database,
InnoDB: the problem may be that during an earlier attempt you managed
InnoDB: to create the InnoDB data files, but log file creation failed.
InnoDB: If that is the case, please refer to
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Error_creating_InnoDB.html
041125 15:28:54 [ERROR] Can't init databases
041125 15:28:54 [ERROR] Aborting

041125 15:28:54 [Note] mysqld: Shutdown complete

----> the part bellow i tryed to use innodb_force_recovery = 3

InnoDB: No valid checkpoint found.
InnoDB: If this error appears when you are creating an InnoDB database,
InnoDB: the problem may be that during an earlier attempt you managed
InnoDB: to create the InnoDB data files, but log file creation failed.
InnoDB: If that is the case, please refer to
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Error_creating_InnoDB.html
041125 15:41:04 [ERROR] Can't init databases
041125 15:41:04 [ERROR] Aborting

041125 15:41:04 [Note] mysqld: Shutdown complete