When I was first learning to work with MySQL, I
discovered that I couldn't publish my databases to the
Internet if they had foreign keys. So I stripped out
all the foreign keys and got them online.

I'm not trying to publish a table I haven't worked
with in a while, but I just get error messages. The
error message suggests it's a foreign key problem; at
the very least, it suggests the table has a foreign
key. But I can't remember how to even tell if a
foreign key is present. When I look at my table in
PPHPmyadmin, I just see one key - a primary key -
under Keyname.

When I click on SCode - the field that supposedly has
the foreign key, I see no reference to a foreign key.

I pasted the error message below. Can someone tell me
what I'm missing?

Thanks.

SQL-query:

# phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
# version 2.5.3
# http://www.phpmyadmin.net
#
# Host: localhost
# Generation Time: Aug 17, 2004 at 08:52 AM
# Server version: 4.0.16
# PHP Version: 4.3.4
#
# Database : `world`
#
#
#
# Table structure for table `counties`
#
CREATE TABLE `counties` (
`SCode` varchar( 6 ) NOT NULL default '',
`NameC` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
`TypeC` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
`Seat` varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
`Area_MI` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Area_KM` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_2000` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_1990` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_MI` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Pop_KM` decimal( 10, 1 ) default NULL ,
`Race1` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Race2` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Amerindian` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`White` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Black` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Asian` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Pacific_Island` int( 6 ) default NULL ,
`Some_Other_Race` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`Hispanic` int( 10 ) default NULL ,
`id` int( 6 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) ,
KEY `SCode` ( `SCode` ) ,
CONSTRAINT `0_132` FOREIGN KEY ( `SCode` ) REFERENCES
`statesarticles` ( `SCode` ) ON UPDATE CASCADE
) TYPE = InnoDB PACK_KEYS =0 AUTO_INCREMENT =3143

MySQL said: Documentation
#1005 - Can't create table
'./world_gypsy/counties.frm' (errno: 150)