I have to pull in 200 search rows and store them temporarily in a Table called xmllinks  This is so I can track the click on the one link of the 200 I bring down.  Nothing is permanently stored in this table

This is just a normal table in a db right now but during peak traffic times it bogs down the MySql.  What do I have to do to move this one table into a heap of ram.  I didn't code this software so please give me a little detail as to whether this is done at the software side or the MySql side.  Of what I need to edit to stick this up into ram and verify that its there.  I do want to verify its actually there somehow.

Thanks
Donny Lairson
President
http://www.gunmuse.com