----- Original Message -----
From: "darrell troth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 3:29 PM
Subject: Date query and date removal

> This will seem an easy question, but I cannot find a sample anywhere:
> I have a database of bands appearing at a club. I want to update the list
sorted by date and have the results only show current date and beyond
(i.e. - remove band that played last night from results page). This query is
driving me nuts and only thing left to finish a site.

It should be a pretty straight-forward query: just compare the performance
date to the current date in your WHERE clause. Something like this:

select band
from performances
where performance_date >= current_date();

Have you tried that? If so, what error did you get?

Rhino