From: Andrew Nagy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:03 AM
To: Brown, Brooks
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Utf8 collations

Brooks, this isn't an answer to your question, but a question to you
regarding what you have done.

I would like to do a query such as:
SELECT title FROM books WHERE title LIKE '%Francais%';

And in return get:

| title    |
| Français |

Does the "CHARACTER SET utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci" allow for this?

How would one set the collation of international characters with english
characters for searching?

Thanks
Andrew