Hi,
  I am setting up MyODBC and iODBC on RedHat 6.2.
I have not found any good linux  docs.  Everyone talks about Windows.

Question,   what directory does . iodbc.ini  go so an app running as
user 'nobody' will use it.
/root ?
/usr/local/etc/ ?

One doc talked about restarting the driver when .iodbc.ini files has changed.
how do I do that?
For that matter,  how do I start MyODBC / iODBC ?

   these are simple questions, but there is no place I've found that talks about
MyODBC linux in detail.

MySQL is running on another Linux box  and is talking to Webmin just fine.

TIA

- Jim