Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:35 AM
Subject: Hung MySQL queries

Hey everyone -

I just migrated a database from one server to another (4.0.18 official RPM
on RH ES 3) and now on the new server I'm running into a problem where
queries hang in state "statistics" as shown by 'mysqladmin processlist'. I
tried to see if there was something wrong with the queries themselves and
went and grabbed one of them from "show full processlist" and tried to run
it with 'explain' and that hung too. Tried the same thing on the old
server and everything seems perfectly fine. Running out of ideas. :( Does
anyone have any tips at all??

--Jo