Hi,

         I have a sub query in oracle, I want to convert it into Mysql
4.0.21 compatible

       SELECT PAGE_SERVICE.TIMEOUT, PAGE_SERVICE.PAGE_SERVICE_COMMENT,

PAGE_SERVICE.NUMERICMSGMAXSIZE, PAGE_SERVICE.ALPHAMSGMAXSIZE,
PAGE_SERVICE.PASSWORD, PAGE_SERVICE.PHONE_NO, PAGE_SERVICE.NAME,
PAGE_SERVICE.PAGE_SERVICE_ID

       FROM PAGE_SERVICE

       WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM PAGER WHERE
PAGE_SERVICE.PAGE_SERVICE_ID =  PAGER.PAGE_SERVICE_ID)

       WITH CHECK OPTION;

       The above query is not displaying all the records whose
PAGER.PAGE_SERVICE_ID is equal to PAGE_SERVICE.PAGE_SERVICE_ID.

       As subqueries are not supporting in mysql, could any one of you
please give a solution .

        Waiting for the reply. Thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Narasimha

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately