When you install MySQL you get several tools (not just the command-line
client and the various server versions). Two of them are mysqldump and
mysqlimport. The docs for all of them can be linked to from here:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Client-Side_Scripts.html

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

"Duhaime Johanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/14/2004
03:03:03 PM: