Aaron,
Three things.

1.  Do a "show create table Offers_To_Buy"
2.  And why in the world would you have force index(scdd) when your where
clause is on subcatID?  If you can explain what you are trying to do, I'm
sure many people can help you get exactly what you are looking for.
3.  Why so many indexes?  Do you search on every one of those fields?  If
not, then you are probably wasting diskspace and speed.

Donny