matt_lists wrote:

Can you post your my.ini or my.cnf

sense your restore actually worked

Mine is not swapping, in fact, mysql is only using 610,824 K of ram, there is still over 1 gig of ram free

Our next server will have 16 gig of ram and quad xeons, I'm going to completely disable the swap files

Any chance of getting a copy of your my.inf/my.cnf ?

PS I dont agree with you, I do not think innodb is faster

| 1 | xotech | localhost:3073 | NULL | Sleep | 7 | | NULL |
| 12 | xotech | localhost:3115 | finlog | Query | 493381 | copy to tmp table | alter table bragg_stat engine=innodb |
| 15 | xotech | localhost:2868 | NULL | Query | 0 | NULL |

no other threads on this box 137 hours so far the innodb file is now up to 19 gig