Is there anyway to get additional information about a query that is currently
running?  I've got some performance problems I'm trying to analyze while
idea how far the query has progressed.

The test query is a count(some_field) with the JOINs that I need and I'd like
to know how many rows it has counted or how many rows it has visited from
each table, etc, etc, etc.  I know ahead of time that the result should be
about 2.6 million and am just trying to get timing data.

Is there any way to get at this kind of info?

Greg

--
Greg Fortune
Enterprise Systems