Hello,
        I have a server that was using raid5.  I also did a daily rsync
from the machine.  The raid5 failed and the data was lost.  I recopied all
of the data back to the machine from the backup.  Most of which was a 133G
ibdata1 file.  Now when I try to start mysql I get the following:

enough to kill the drive.
041225 22:19:56  mysqld started
041225 22:19:56  InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally.
InnoDB: Starting recovery from log files...
InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
InnoDB: log sequence number 90 3664440544
InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 90 3669579776
041225 22:19:56  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 16384 in file
../../innobase/in
clude/page0page.ic line 482
InnoDB: Failing assertion: offs < UNIV_PAGE_SIZE
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to mysql@lists.mysql.com
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely
wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=8
read_buffer_size=16773120
max_used_connections=0
max_connections=1000
threads_connected=0
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections =
3403864 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

thd=0x8381228
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, fp=0xbfffd9a8, stack_bottom=0x59f57c70,
thread_s
tack=196608, aborting backtrace.
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x58e0af80  is invalid pointer
thd->thread_id=-1398035799
The manual page at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Crashing.html contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.
041225 22:19:56  mysqld ended

It told me to submit this so I am.

I don't know the cause of this.  I believe that because the file was copied
while in use (from the rsync) that it was not "closed" correctly.  Because
of that it's trying to scan the file for errors, but because of it's size
it is failing.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
--
Tomas Clements
http://www.national-net.com

NationalNet is committed to the highest level of Customer Service available
in the Web Hosting business.  If you have any questions, comments or
concerns feel free to contact us at 770-471-9075 ext 1 (or toll-free,
877-471-9075 ext 1).