Hi!

Am Mit, 2004-12-29 um 18.09 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> [[...]]
> Of course, the WAMP alternative is always there, Apache is FREE and comes
> with PHP. I have both IIS and Apache set up on my Win2K laptop (I usually
> only run them one at a time to conserve resources), So instead of IIS/ASP,
> you could use Apache/PHP. It's up to you which you pick.

I have recently taken a PHP class where we starteb by installing a WAMP
suite packaged under the product name 'TSW' = "The Saint WAMP", the
result worked immediately.

That set included MySQL 4.0.20a.
We got a CD from the instructor, but I can look up the download address
if you want.

Regards,
Jörg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com