First of all, thanks for the mailing list for giving details about myisamchk.we
used them but we got some errors which I have reported in 'myisamchk errors'
mail to mysql.
At present we are working in mysql 3.23.32 ,windows xp os.

Are there any system tables that store mysql related info.(like memory related
issues
etc).

Are there any other ways to find memory used and free memory available by  data
tables,log files,temporary tables.We  want the information so that we can use
it in programs.Information available through commands could not be used  in
programming(For ex:myisamchk  works with single table.we need to monitor entire
datadirectory so we need to write programs.)

Thanking you,

yours sincerely,
sirisha.

PS:FIRST OF ALL ARE THERE ANY SYSTEM TABLES THOSE STORE THE ABOVE RELATED
INFORMATION.IF NOT PLEASE MENTION IT.