At 3:56 PM +0100 1/3/05, Paun wrote:
I am very new in mysql, and don't want to disturb users who have much more
expirience with mysql.

Is there any mysql list for newbies??

No, this is the appropriate list...just make sure you:

(1) first try to search the manual:

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/

(2) search the mailing list archives:

        http://lists.mysql.com/

        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mysql&r=1&w=2

(3) Then, if you still need to post a message to the mailing list:

* Explain your problem as clearly as possible
* Describe what you've tried already
*If appropriate, post table structures, example queries, and/or example output

Here's a *comprehensive* reference on good ways to ask questions:

...and, finally, welcome to the MySQL world!

        steve

--
+--------------- my people are the people of the dessert, ---------------+
| Steve Edberg                                http://pgfsun.ucdavis.edu/ |