Hello:

We have multiple web sites hosted on a virtual web server. Many of the web sites are using MySQL databases. Recently we are having problems with the CPU load due to mysql processes. We are not able to track the corrupted database or script (PHP). There are many databases on the server.

CPU Load on server
CPU states: % user, % nice, % system, % interrupt, % idle
Mem: 654M Active, 82M Inact, 142M Wired, 37M Cache, 112M Buf, 90M Free
Swap: 1024M Total, 226M Used, 798M Free, 22% Inuse

PID USERNAME PRI NICE SIZE RES STATE TIME WCPU CPU COMMAND
28181 cyber001 50 0 32088K 7180K RUN 282:01 71.29% 71.29% mysqld

Is there any way to track the processes on the MySQL databases? Please suggest a solution to fix this problem. Thank You.

Regards
Sheni R Meledath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]