At 08:11 PM 1/5/2005, you wrote:

Hi list,

How can I traverse the recordset moret than once?

For example, the recordset $sth is returned from executing the sql statement.
The following statement is writen with the "for" loop for retrieving each record from the recordset.

$aref = $sth->fetchrow_arrayref

However when the "for" loop is finished, the pointer of the recordset is point to the end of the recordset. How can I revise the point to the beginning of the recordset ($sth)?

Kind of depends on what programing language you are writing the script in. If you are using PHP, you might look into the reset function. I "think" that might do what you want. At least it is a start....maybe
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.reset.php