Aji Andri wrote:
Hi all,
I'm make an inventory goods database, in one of my
table I need to make an automatic alert when my stock
reach it's limit (say for tires it's limit is 4), can
I make an automatic alert for it so when it reach it
limit I can have an alert may be a beep  ?

This is a typical task for the programming language/tool you are using to create your application. What you ask may look a bit like a task for a trigger, but triggers work serverside, and I assume you want the beep on the client. I really think you would be better of just using a simple script, running every 30 minutes or so. Something like this (meta code):

cnt = select stock from goods where goodstype='tires'
if (cnt < 5):
   beep()
   send_email('[EMAIL PROTECTED]','Out of tires!')

(This script will of course keep beeping/sending emails every 30 minutes until you stop the script or increase the registered stock above the limit... )

--
Roger