matt_lists wrote:

Raj Shekhar wrote:

Mark Maggelet wrote:

Hi,
I have a big table (900k rows, 200M MYD, 200M MYI) with a fulltext index on it. The table gets corrupted every 1 week or so and I have to repair it. I've tried upgrading to newer versions of mysql 3 times but the problem persists. I think it may have something to do with the raid 1 mirror but I can't really tell.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Not sure if this would apply in your case but have a look at the discussion on http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=563 . Some useful hints provided there.

Regards

I have the same problem, with 4.1.9

always the same table, very simple setup

every day 5 times the table has a set of records deleted, and then reloaded from the text files we recieve from the old mainframe
delete from mrf where site='site1' then "load data concurrent infile blah blah" for 5 separate sites

that's it, it's queried at a low load via websites

every few days I get one of these

MySql: Can't open file: 'mrf.MYI' (errno: 145)
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://www.mysql.com.
Checking table: './db/mrf'
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://www.mysql.com.
Recovering table: './db/mrf'
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://www.mysql.com.
always recovers fine I guess, nothing gets wrote to the .err file

3 more of the same table crashing last night