I am confused over the much smaller DataBase, but also of the corrupted avatars
and file attachments (I've attached examples).. I did some research using
mysqladmin, and the 'attachment' and the 'customavatar' tables are exactly the
same size in both databases, but the entire DB is about 10MB smaller on the 4.1
dump (according to mysqladmin) But the difference in my acutal dump files is
70MB..

I was told by vBulletin that they think it has somthing to do with the way
mysql 4.1.X handles tables with languages and character encoding?

Thanks!