"Gerald Preston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 01/07/2005 01:02:04 AM:

> Hi!
> Running mysql on a XP command line.  Doing "dhow" databases" list the
> following;
>
> Database
>
> Club
>
> Mysql
>
> Test
>
> I did a grant all user id;
>
> How can I list the rows and columns.

One of these may help: SHOW CREATE TABLE ... or SHOW COLUMNS ...
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/SHOW_CREATE_TABLE.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/SHOW_COLUMNS.html

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/ALTER_TABLE.html

> What have I missed?

Perhaps you don't have access to the rather excellent indexed and
searchable on-line manual? Here's a link for future reference:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html

If you prefer off-line reading, they also have it in downloadable formats
(PDF, HTML tarball, etc).

> Thanks,
> Jerry

NP!