Hi,

I've just encountered a strange problem when trying to update a table :

UPDATE searchmainhardwarefr0, searchjoinhardwarefr0 SET
searchmainhardwarefr0.numeropost=searchjoinhardwarefr0.topic WHERE
searchmainhardwarefr0.numreponse=searchjoinhardwarefr0.numreponse;
ERROR 1114 (HY000): The table '#sql_11be_0' is full

searchjoinhardwarefr0 contains only 70624 rows, and searchmainhardwarefr0
contains 946113 rows.

However I succeed in updating the table with the following query :

UPDATE searchmainhardwarefr0, threadhardwarefr0 SET
searchmainhardwarefr0.numeropost=threadhardwarefr0.numeropost WHERE
searchmainhardwarefr0.numreponse=threadhardwarefr0.numreponse;

threadhardwarefr0 contains 76291 ans is also larger on the disk.

This sounds like a bug for me, but I want to be sure I didn't miss anything.

I'm using MySQL-4.1.8

Thanks,
  Jocelyn