hello,

thank you for info.

but i want one graphics tool which is free.

i m using perl and mysql.

i am also searching for the graphics tool which i can use for the data in
mysql table or the output by my perl program.

if anyoneknow abt this please do reply

Kavitha

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:44:34 +1100 From: Daniel Kasak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], mysql@lists.mysql.com Subject: Re: Generic graphing tool?

Jason Martin wrote:

Does anyone know of a web-based tool that will let you graph
arbitrary data out of of MySQL? I'm thinking of something that
lets you define a select statement, some graph options and
produce a graph.

JPGraph produces some *very* nice graphs from PHP.
There are some graphing modules around for Perl, but I don't think
there's anything as nice as JPGraph. If there is, I'd like to know about
it :)

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer