| Field            | Type
               | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id               | int(10)
               |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| status           | enum('received','send','cancelled')
               | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| notes            | longblob
               | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| date             | datetime
               | YES  |     | NULL    |                |

I have table account (see below). I need to get count of received,
count of send and cound of cancelled records. I know that I can do
this in 3 queries.
#1. select count(*) from account where status='received';
#2. select count(*) from account where status='send';
#3. select count(*) from account where status='cancelled';

Is it possible to get count of each status in one query instead of 3?

TH