Hi,

A client has had some sort of disk failure and several files from one of
my projects disappeared or were corrupted along with some system
files.... I have replaced the files from my own backups and have the
web/php based interface working again, but I get the following when
trying to access mysql:

    internal error 1030:Got error 127 from table handler

This occurs whether using the web/php based interface, mysqladmin or
direct in mysql.

A system of elimination shows that one particular table is corrupt. All
records up to a certain 'id' can be retrieved, beyond this, the above
error occurs. It obviously doesn't allow any sort of wild card or
camparison select to work.

Is there any way to restore this table short of dropping and
re-creating?

Please CC me as I am not subscribed to the list.

TIA
Dave

--
Don't hit me!!  I'm in the Twilight Zone!!!

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.largesalad.co.uk/DJMsoft