Hello.

I've looked more carefully through the documentation and source code

of mysqlimport. As said in comments at:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqlimport.html

MySQL doesn't have the ability to display warnings except in SHOW WARNINGS
clause.

You can use mysql program with -e option to execute the import and display

warnings if your MySQL version is above 4.1.0. Something like this:

  ./bin/mysql  --defaults-file=my.cnf -vvT -uroot test -e " lock tables yo
write; load data local infile 'yo.txt' into table yo fields terminated by '|' ;
unlock tables; show warnings";

       <___/   www.mysql.com