Hello, we're about to start using MySQL as our main database server for our web-based applications, so I started looking at the commercial licencing.
My question is this: Are we allowed to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 or 5.0 free of charge? Or do we have to purchase another licence when moving between versions?

Also, i'm unsure whether to purchase the MySQL Pro licence, as we've not used InnoDB yet, but I see that MySQL 4.1 uses it by default.
I've noticed that it has cascading delete and updates... But don't know much else about it.

Thanks for any help you can offer.